Weeeell tagged me, and since I haven't done something like this since, ionno, 6th grade, I figured why not. Yep.
1. You must post the rules.
2. Each person must post 5 things about themselves in their journal
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and create eleven new questions for the people you tag to answer.
4. You have to choose 111 people to tag and post their icons on your journal.
5. Go to their page and tell them you have tagged them.
6. No tag backs
7. No stuff in the tagging section about "you're tagged if you're reading this". You legitimately have to tag 11 people.
5 things about me:
-I want to be a game designer. I also want to be a graphic novel artist, computer scientist, science fiction short story writer, fantasy young adult novelist, webcomicist, professional Labyrinth designer, galactic hitchhiker, alchemist, pokemon master, and psychonaut. But I'm taking it one step at a time.
-I'm from Seattle, and yet I dislike coffee. Mainly, because it is gross and tastes gross. However, Green Tea is my substitute, and by substitute, I mean the blood that runs through my veins.
-I am allergic to chocolate! But not too badly. Whenever I eat it, I just sneeze.
-Fantasy and Sci Fi are - literally - the walls of my room. Favorites are Jack Vance, Neil Stephenson, Tolkien, and Mr. Rothfuss. Also, whichever book I'm currently reading.
-I'm a rebel. You're tagged if you're reading this, I'm not tagging you. Mua hah hah.
So now for the questions.
1. What's your favorite color? Be specific.
Dark Pacific Northwest Temperate Rainforest, In The Rain, Green.
2. Do you have original characters?
Yep! I rattle off characters like... uh... rattles.
3. Among the characters, which one's your favorite?
Whichever one I'm currently drawing/writing. That means, right now, the annoying kid with a headband, shoulder flap epaulettes, and a cat tail, that I made up because I needed someone to draw in the new sketchbook I got for christmas. His name is, as of now, The Marvelous Sierpinski.
4. If you have a chance to see any person, who would it be?
A toss up between Alan Turing and J.R.R. Tolkien, though I'd probably go with Tolkien.
5. If you have a million dollars, what would you do?
Buy a castle, fill it with books.
6. Like tea? What's your favorite flavor?
Of course, and nearly any shade of green. Favorite might be one from Herkimer in Seattle called Dragon Green Tea.
7. You can dance if you want to, you can leave your friends behind...
Really? Well I say, we can act if we want to, if we don't nobody will - cause I'll act like an imbecile.
8. Answer question 3 again if you have a second favorite character.
Sierpinski's best pal is Pascal, the deadly japanese archeress who was my experiment in minimalist design. She's a bit cold and removed, and the two of them roam the streets of 1920s Chicago as an unlikely, yet highly successful, buddy cop pair. They're a loose cannon and a stone cold veteran, and they're joining up to take down a group only known as the apollonian gasket in, Chaos Game. Coming soon to internets near you.
9. If the world is about to end in one hour, what would you do before you die?
Figure out why the world is ending, then realize that only me and a small band of ragtag civilians can join together with our collective knowledge and save the planet in, 60 Minutes To Meltdown. Coming to nowhere near you.
10. Pirates or ninjas?
11. Cats or dogs?
Cats, all the way, even if they're poptarts. Or dragons.